Marlabs Network Vulnerability Assessment Services
Enterprises have to deal with continual changes in IT infrastructure and applications. Such dynamic changes could introduce security weakness and vulnerabilities in applications, databases, and networks and pose additional risks as well as inefficiencies if not properly managed.
Maintaining security posture can be challenging without stretching tight IT budgets. Absence of highly skilled cyber security personnel to secure and protect IT infrastructure and applications can complicate things further. In the face of these challenges, the first line of defense is to secure IT assets by establishing appropriate network security measures.
Marlabs network security services can help secure network assets.
We can protect and manage data and applications and strengthen network security posture by proactively scanning, validating, and remediating vulnerabilities. Keeping track of the assets on the network, we can provide a clear view into how they could be vulnerable to attacks. After evaluating applications, servers, databases, and networks, we will deliver an actionable report that spells out remediation and corrective action plans in order to reduce risks to an acceptable level.
Discover threats to information assets as well as their likely impact and prioritize and execute remediation efforts.
Demonstrate compliance with government and industry regulations like FISMA, SOX, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH ACT, and PCI DSS.
Apply threat data obtained through additional research during network scanning in order to protect against current and evolving threats.
Provide a comprehensive view into risk exposure across the enterprise as an end-to-end integrated service.
- Deliver insight into network vulnerabilities and exposure to compromise from within and beyond the corporate firewall.
- Meet IT security objectives: protecting confidential data, ensuring integrity and availability of IT systems, and realizing compliance goals including reviewing security controls.
- Gain real-time knowledge of network’s security posture Rapidly act on discovered vulnerabilities by leveraging our Security Operations Center, in order to quickly remediate them with recommendations from our certified security experts.
How It Works
Vulnerability Assessment Steps:
Identify live assets on the network: servers, applications, appliances, operating systems, and associated technology stacks.
Locate open ports and services on each discovered system.
Perform tests based on OS, protocol, and application fingerprinting data gathered.
Score and rank vulnerabilities using the Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) and Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS).
Assess and validate vulnerability scan data in order to prioritize them for remediation by ethically exploiting them for identifying the flaws that pose a real threat.
Report on findings, prioritizing and organizing them according to preferences.
Sort and track vulnerabilities based on asset class for remediation to make risk reduction efforts actionable
The Marlabs Advantage
- Stay ahead of ever evolving security risks and threats.
- Access the latest security expertise, processes and technologies.
- Offload resource-intensive security operations to certified experts.
- Step up protection of networks, end-points, applications, and data.
- Take control of the access and release of sensitive data.
- Identify and mitigate the risks of regulatory noncompliance.
- Gain the confidence to raise the level of innovation.