PL/ SQL Lead Developer
Years of exp: 8-10 years
- Proficient in English/communicate with US/North American clients
- Must have strong customer communication skills.
- 6-8 years’ experience with PL/SQL (using different types of Packages, Triggers, Cursors, Procedures, Joins, Stored Procedures, etc.)
- Extensive experience in PL/SQL programming
- Unix Shell scripting, FTP, Data transfer from legacy systems
- System development and design using full life cycle development
- Minimum 5 years full life cycle development projects from requirements to solution delivery
- DBA experience (preferred)
- Java, XML and other internet technologies (preferred)
- Design, develop and maintain PL/SQL for applications.
- Work on creating Requirement Analysis, Design Documents and Test Cases.
- Lead a team of PL/SQL Developers.
- System development and design using full life cycle development.
- Create process flows, high level functional and detailed technical design specifications from business require
- Experienced in using source file repository and maintenance such as git,cvs.
- Must have used defect tracking tools such as Mercury (a plus).
- Experience in application trouble shooting and in analysing code.