PL/ SQL Sr. Developer
Year of Exp: 6-8 Years
• Must have strong Customer communication skills.
• Proficient in English / Communicate with US/North American clients
- 6-8 years experience with PL/SQL (using different types of Packages, Triggers, Cursors, Procedures, Joins, Stored Procedures etc.)
- Extensive experience in PL/SQL programming
- Unix Shell scripting, FTP, Data transfer from legacy systems
- System development and design using full life cycle development
- Minimum 5 years full life cycle development projects from requirements to solution delivery
- DBA experience (preferred)
- Java, XML and other internet technologies (preferred)
• Design, develop and maintain PL/SQL for applications
• Work on creating Requirement Analysis, Design Documents and Test Cases
• Lead a team of PL/SQL Developers
• System development and design using full life cycle development
• Create process flows, high level functional and detailed technical design specifications from business require
• Experienced in using source file repository and maintenance such as git,cvs.
• Must have used defect tracking tools such as Mercury (a plus).