Marlabs developed IFX™—a multitenant SaaS application—for Gate Gourmet, the world’s largest independent provider of airline catering and provisioning services. IFX is the airline industry’s first centralized, Web-based solution to manage the in-flight supply chain. It enables all supply chain entities to collaborate, share information and coordinate operations on a seamlessly integrated platform.
Features and Benefits
- A highly secure, scalable, data-intense and configurable system integrating multiple modules using single sign-on
- Support for over 500 concurrent users
- Rich user experience through real-time dynamic content
- Ability to process over 5000 service orders and invoices per airline in a day
- Capacity to process over 200,000 flight requests per day
- Integration and information exchange of large volume of data with other airline systems
- Processing multi-format airline data and information exchange with other systems via industry standard formats
- Ability to provide complex and dynamic rule processing for assigning services, generating invoices, adjusting of passenger counts, and applying catering rules
- Customizable reports for historical analysis, administration, monitoring, and forecasting
- Configurable alerts for critical processes within the system.
Marlabs does not sell IFX. Read more about IFX on eGate Solutions.