Real-time customer feedback is vital to business growth and sustainability. Social media and networking channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, and discussion forums have become the most common media or platforms for customers to provide feedback on various products and services. Analyzing this feedback helps companies develop marketing strategies based on customer sentiments for promoting events, campaigns, products, and services.
Given the large volume of customer feedback generated in the form of ratings, comments, conversations, and reviews in multiple channels, the data collected is unstructured and difficult to analyze. Marlabs’ social sentiment interpreter tool SocialSenser provides a comprehensive and dynamic framework for measuring and monitoring customer feedback from social media. The tool analyzes sentiments in comments using dynamic and customizable semantic algorithm. The sentiment interpreter tool uses updated Java libraries, OpenNLP tools, SQL databases, and advanced visualization tools using comprehensive programming and configuration models.
SocialSenser also gives a demographic analysis of users in selected social media. In the case of Facebook, the tool allows clients to sync multiple Facebook accounts and access page demographics, including the number of likes, engagements, consumptions, impressions by city, country, popularity, gender, and age graphs.
- Customizable topic selection: The tool provides more flexible topic selection options, wherein users can analyze the sentiments for the selected topics on the fly
- Algorithm with data cleansing for unstructured data: The tool has a robust algorithm for cleansing the unstructured data before entering it into the learning engine
- Drill down to actual comments from aggregated metrics: Enables users to analyze the unstructured data from a granular level to actual comments
- Trend analysis for sentiments at subject levels: Users can compare trends in sentiments for selected subjects
- Page demographics, including the number of likes, engagements, consumptions, impressions by city, country, popularity, gender, and age graphs.
- SocialSenser helps businesses make informed decisions based on the real feedback and social conversations of their customers.
- Customer Insights: The tool enables the users to understand customer behavior and target them with relevant campaigns and promotions.
- Product Insights: Enables users to analyze customer feedback for events such as product launches and updated services.
- Campaigns/Promotions: The tool enables the users to target a set of customers for specific campaigns/promotions. The probability of success increases by targeting select groups of customers.