Salesforce Technical Lead
- Customize, develop and support solutions on Salesforce.com platform
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy high quality solutions for our clients
- Work on functional aspects as well as technical aspects of Salesforce.com
- Working closely with clients and the development team to determine the project requirements
- Building client specific solutions on force.com platform
- Perform Technical code reviews of other developers
- Mentor and groom senior developers and developers in technical know-how
- Participate in upskilling the development team by conducting knowledge sessions
- Participate in presales to provide estimations for scope items
- Prepare solution and deployment related documentation for the applications
- B Tech/B E (Computer Science/Information Technology)/MCA
- 4-7 years of IT industry experience.
- Relevant experience of minimum 2 years.
- Hands-on experience configuring multiple features of Salesforce.com.
- Strong knowledge Java/.Net Programming & OOPs concepts.
- Strong in RDBMS concepts, SQL and SOQL query languages and ER concepts.
- Solid understanding and experience of the Force.com platform: Visual Force and Apex.
- Extensive experience building and managing complete integration solutions between SFDC and other 3rd party systems.
- Should have in-depth knowledge in processes that needs to be followed during requirement, design, build and deliver phases.
- Solid research skills on the AppExchange to find fitting apps to customer needs.
- Experience installing and configuring Eclipse with the Salesforce.com IDE.
- Able to handle SFDC data management inclusive of data load, data translation, data hygiene, data migration and integration.
- Should be comfortable using Eclipse IDE both for coding and migration purposes
- Able to translate customer requirements and gap/fit analysis in to comprehensible functional configuration of Salesforce.com.
- Awareness of the changing Cloud ecosystem and adjust to new technologies, methods and apps
- Analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Clear communication and articulation ability which includes ability to converse with customers, compose comprehensive mails with no open ends, make presentations and create project collaterals.
- Team player.