Functional testing is a business necessity for all projects, irrespective of size and duration. Organizations need to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of functional testing by focusing on accelerated and optimized testing. Marlabs’ functional testing methodology is well structured and easily adaptable. It has been developed and refined over the course of our experience across multiple industry domains and project types. The agile methodology ensures early involvement of testing teams in the SDLC, thus reducing cycle time and adopting Shift Left Testing practice. It is also risk-based, which ensures optimal coverage and discovers defects early.
- Marlabs covers the complete range of functional testing: system testing, integration testing, regression testing, end-to-end testing and user acceptance testing/support
- Marlabs’ Shift Left Testing methodology includes gating checks at each phase of STLC to improve defect removal efficiency
- Marlabs’ proprietary test automation frameworks such as MUST (Marlabs UFT solution for Testing), a test automation framework built on HP UFT, and MAST (Marlabs Automated Selenium Testing) ensure early identification of defects before business users are impacted
- Marlabs has strong expertise in leading commercial and open source testing tools
- Marlabs has strong domain expertise across industry verticals and leverages these competencies to accelerate results for clients.
Marlabs tested four modules in six different browsers across four different operating systems.