Marlabs Guidewire application configuration has the following features:
- Define workflows: create new workflows, create new workflow types, and attach entities to workflows as context entities
- Create business rules and processes: create customized business-specific application rules and GOSU code
- Implement security policies: customize permissions and security in XML and then apply these permissions at application runtime
- Modify application interface: configure the text labels, colors, fonts, and images that comprise the visual appearance of the application
- Change or augment the ClaimCenter application: extend the functionality of the application by building new views or change validations.
Benefits of Guidewire configuration:
- Propels growth through a focus on end user
- Increases operational efficiency and brings down costs
- Continues to excel in the market
- Achieves profitability through underwriting excellence
- Aligns business process with application for robust support and efficiency
- Improves overall user experience by offering out of box solutions.
Marlabs maintained the application and developed regular software enhancements to support ongoing business process changes.