SOA Sr. Developer
Years of Exp: 6-8 Years
• Must have strong Customer communication skills.
• Proficient in English / Communicate with US/North American clients.
• 8+ years extensive experience on SOA based integrations and must have Java Development background.
• 4+ years’ experience with SOA principles, service lifecycle, design patterns, application integration architectures.
• 4+ years in SOA technologies, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Service Bus, Java Web Services, Spring Web Services, Spring technologies.
• 4+ years in Oracle Service Bus projects using components like BPEL and Mediators, MEta Data Services.
• Needs to have extensive experience with REST services, Spring, JEE, WebLogic, XML, J2SE, Design patterns and algorithms.
• Moderate experience providing relevant SOA specific design and development services including development of SOA design standards, patterns, principles, web services and experience with enterprise service bus technologies
• Must have worked with source control/versioning tools like GIT, SVN, CVS.
• Knowledge of Design Patterns, frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, MVC, etc.
• Developing technical documentation, support QA, release and production support processes.
• Train and share knowledge with development teams.
• Strong leadership skills while working in a team environment.
• Oracle certification.
• Work to ensure effective implementation of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) projects with full life cycle design, development, and maintenance of Enterprise and Domain Services.
• Research, Design, Document, and modify software specifications throughout the service lifecycle in accordance with business goals and organizational architectural standards
• Capable of leading the development of comprehensive integration solutions using Oracle Fusion middleware 11g and Java Web Services as core
• Must have complete understanding of Java/J2EE n-Tier architectures, Web Services standards, integration, design patterns, SPA Standards
• Reliable technical professional who can handle job responsibly and autonomously.
• Design, develop and maintain SOA/Java applications /RESTful services.
• Work on creating Requirement Analysis, Design Documents and Test Cases.
• Design and develop ESB/BPEL processes (Synchronous and Asynchronous).
• Perform unit/integration testing of services in different environment.
• Create process flows, high level functional and detailed technical design specifications from business requirements.